Thursday, November 3, 2022

Mischief Maker

 Mischief Maker by Bruce Nesmith

4.5 Stars

Link

I love a Loki who is not the evil trickster but a misunderstood prankster. Which is why I love the Marvel Loki. I sadly do not have cable or streaming so I haven't seen the show Loki. I will probably one day get the DVDs of the show. Until then I just have to dream.

This book is golden. Loki is on midgard(Earth) using slight of hand tricks and props as a magician to make his living here as "real" magic is scant here when two 'elves' come calling. And not for good reasons. This starts him on a journey through the Realms to discover why someone wants him dead that bad. Everything leads to an epic battle reminiscent of Ragnarok but ends in a stalemate(Spoiler). And Loki returns to midgard. 

There is a second book out now. It's on my TBR list. I like this Loki and want to see more of him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment