Sunday, January 8, 2023

A Little Note

 December was catch up month for me. 

Catch up on series month that is. I read book 3 of the Antique Bookshop series and book 9 of the Jazzi Zander series. I also added some more ebooks to my TBR list. 

I reread some books in November and got a few paperback but didn't start them yet.  I also have been writing more.

That's why no new entries here after the last two at the beginning of November. 

I finally got a tablet so I can read all the ebooks I got on my TBR list now. Much easier than reading them on my computer or phone. The phone drains so fast and the computer is awkward. So hopefully I can keep this blog up to date easier now that I can read easier. However now I have the problem of which ebook I want to read next out of like 100's. Nice problem to have, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment