Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Anne Perry and The Murder of The Century

 Anne Perry and the Murder of the Century by Peter Graham

Link

3.5 Stars


I'm a fan of Anne Perry's Thomas and Charlotte Pitt stories. I've read quite a few and they're on my TBR list when I get them/time to read. So when I saw this I was interested, though I don't read bios usually. 

I would have given it a 4 but it really didn't go into her life after prison. It gave a good accounting of her life just before, during, and after the murder, however I wanted more. If you want an overview of this time of her life this is a good book to read.

I found another book about her that I have put on my TBR list that seems to cover more of her life after prison. I will of course add it here after I have read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment